Little Bird Un-cooking School is back!
Megan, the creator of little bird & the unbakery book, will show you how to get started at home with creating your own raw, wholefoods ‘un-cooking’ style. She will go through the WHAT’S, WHY’S and most importantly HOW you can create delicious and easy things for you and your family to thrive off.
This approach is not the be all or end all but simply a celebration of how good plants can taste and make you feel when you include more of them into your diet.
Create, sprout, blend and eat your way to better health and happy taste buds.
We are going to cover & taste a lot!
We will also have a little surprise ingredient for you to take home to start your raw journey.
Fundamentals of Raw 101
- Making your own easy nut milks, cheeses & tomato Sauce
- Creating your own living kitchen – growing sprouts
- Green juices
- Seasonal smoothies
- Super simple & nutritious salads & dressings
- A little something sweet
- Tastings included!
Where: Summer Street Unbakery
Time: 7pm- 9.00pm
Date: Monday 10th October
- For a full refund, cancellations must be made a minimum of 48 hours prior to the class.
- A cancellation fee of 20% of the total ticket price will be charged for cancellations made with less than 96 hours notice, but more than 48 hours notice.
- If a cancellation is made less than 48 hours before a class, or a class attendee doesn’t turn up, then the full ticket is non-refundable.