Be Good Organics White Chocolate Bark
To celebrate the launch of our new Pantry Staples Range, we asked some of our favourite foodies to create a Christmas recipe for us, using some products from the new range. Buffy Ellen of Be Good Organics created this delicious festive White Chocolate Bark that tastes just like a Milky Bar, but with a whole lot of nutrition and no nasties!
White Chocolate Bark
Makes 20 pieces | Make time 10 mins plus 2 hours to set
3/4 cup Little Bird Organics Cacao Butter, melted
1/4 cup cashew butter
1/4 cup coconut butter
1/4 cup coconut cream (the top hard portion)
3 tbsp liquid sweetener (brown rice syrup, coconut nectar, agave)
2 tsp vanilla extract
Pinch sea salt
- Melt cacao butter, add with remaining ingredients to a blender, then blend until super smooth.
- Pour into a tin/container, sprinkle with toppings, then place in the freezer for 1-2 hours until set.
- Remove slice and enjoy! Store in freezer, best served straight from freezer (it softens quick).
- Make it nut free - replace the cashew butter with an equal measure of coconut butter, and use Activated Pumpkin Seeds for topping instead of nuts.
- Make it keto - swap the sweetener for erythritol to taste, and omit the dried fruit from sprinkles. I'd recommend starting with 3/4 of the amount of sweetener if you're using this option.
- Make a milk chocolate version - add 2 tbsp Raw Cacao Powder. Yum!
Be sure to use only the top hard portion of the coconut cream. To make it easy to access, you can put your can of coconut cream in the fridge for a few hours first (it separates it out), although this isn’t necessary (I didn’t).