Here at Little Bird we take a very natural and holistic approach to life, being very conscious about what we put into our bodies.
Although we always advocate for cleaning up your diet first, with today's modern society presenting unavoidable daily stresses on our bodies both physically and mentally, our immune system and adrenals can still suffer.
This is where supplementation with tonic herbs and medicinal mushrooms can have a profoundly positive effect on health and well being, making a great addition to an already well balanced diet.
In this workshop, tonic herbalist, podcast host and founder of Superfeast; Mason Taylor will take you through an in-depth introduction to tonic herbs and medicinal mushrooms and how they can be used to balance hormones, mood, boost immunity, relieve stress and exhaustion and increase energy and vitality.
Following this workshop, we intend for you to have a solid foundation of understanding about where these herbs fit into a modern lifestyle, which herbs and mushrooms may be useful for you to incorporate into your routine, and just how easily they can be integrated into your diet in simple, delicious ways.
- Ticket price includes welcome tonic herb drink, nibbles, light dinner and dessert.
- Mason will discuss how to choose a good quality tonic herb and mushroom supplement, the latest scientific and medical research on tonic herbs and mushrooms and how to make them a part of your lifestyle and longevity strategy.
- Together, Megan and Mason will show you how to incorporate tonic herbs and mushrooms into your diet in delicious ways; including dressings, dips, broths, drinks and even dessert.
- For a full refund, cancellations must be made a minimum of 4 days prior to the class.
- A cancellation fee of 20% of the total ticket price will be charged for cancellations made with less than 4 days notice, but more than 48 hours notice.
- If a cancellation is made less than 48 hours before a class, or a class attendee doesn’t turn up, then the full ticket is non-refundable.