Facebook/Instagram giveaway official rules
- Eligibility: This Competition is open only to those who like and comment on the Competition post on our Facebook and who are [years of 12 or older] as of the date of entry. The Competition is only open to legal residents of New Zealand and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Little Bird Organics, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Competition. The Competition is subject to all applicable local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
- Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Little Bird Organics as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Competition.
- Competition Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on August 24, 7:30 pm NZST and ending August 27, 2:00 pm NZST. The Winners announced August 27, 6:00 pm NZST.
- How to Enter: The Competition must be entered by liking and commenting on the entry post. The entry must fulfil all Competition requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple identities in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Little Bird Organics.
- Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Competition (the “Winner”) will receive a Fresh from the Kitchen grocery box including 4 x plant-based meals, 3 x condiments and 1 x half sprouted loaf valued at $100. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Little Bird Organics. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted. The prize is non-transferable. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted.
- Winner Selection and Notification: Winner will be selected by Daniel Molina under the supervision of Little Bird Organics. Winner will be notified by direct message following selection of Winner. Little Bird Organics shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive a notification. If the Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 4 hours from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected.
- Terms & Conditions: Little Bird Organics reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition should virus, bug, non-authorised human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Little Bird Organics control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Competition. In such case, Little Bird Organics may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Little Bird Organics. Little Bird Organics reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Competition or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
- Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Little Bird Organics and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Competition and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorised human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
- Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Competition is Little Bird Organics, 51c Hastie Avenue, Mangere Bridge, Auckland 2022.
- The Competition is hosted by Little Bird Organics and is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.