The “Little Bird Organics #MACAROONMOMENTS Contest” Campaign (“Campaign”) is organised by Little Bird Organics Ltd. (“Little Bird Organics''). This Campaign will commence from June 10th 2021, 1:00 am NZST to June 30th 2021, 11:59 pm NZST. (“Campaign Period”). Little Bird Organics reserves the right to change the Campaign period at any time without notice to the customer.
1. Eligibility: This Competition is open only to those who submit a photograph or comment describing their #MACAROONMOMENTS. Depending on where the Participant opts to submit their entry — either Facebook or Instagram, the participant must ensure all relevant settings are set to ‘public’ for the entry to be eligible.
The Competition is only open to legal residents of New Zealand and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Little Bird Organics, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, and suppliers, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible to participate in the Competition. The Competition is subject to all applicable local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the Contestant (“You”) agrees to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and You represent and warrant that You meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, You agree to accept the decisions of Little Bird Organics as final and binding as it relates to the content of this Competition.
3. Competition Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on June 10th 2021, 1:00 am NZST and ending June 30th 2021, 11:59 pm NZST.
How to Enter: The Competition must be entered by participants submitting either a comment on a Campaign post describing their Macaroon Moment or posting a photo capturing their Little Bird Organics Macaroon Moments with the Campaign hashtags #MACAROONMOMENTS and #LITTLEBIRDORGANICS.
Participants are required to love Little Bird Organics Macaroons to be eligible. Photographs determined to not have captured aLittle Bird Organics macaroon (as determined by Little Bird Organics in its sole and absolute discretion) will not be accepted.
By entering, entrants represent and warrant (i) that they own the photograph submitted, and it does not violate the rights of any third parties. No lewd, nude, crude, or offensive photographs (as determined by Little Bird Organics in its sole and absolute discretion) will be accepted. Little Bird Organics reserves the right in its sole and absolute discretion to disqualify any entry.
The entry must fulfil all Competition requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple identities in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If You use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Little Bird Organics.
5. Prizes: The Winner(s) of the Competition (the “Winner”) will receive a year's supply of Little Bird Organics Good Macaroons (52 x 125 g bags) with a delivery schedule the first week of July, with the second delivery following the first by six months. The specifics of the prize (flavours) shall be solely determined by Little Bird Organics. No cash or other prize substitution shall be permitted. The prize is non-transferable. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by Winner is permitted.
6. Winner Selection and Notification: Two winners will be selected by Megan May under the supervision of Little Bird Organics. One Winner will be selected from entries received through Facebook and the other Winner selected from entries submitted via Instagram. Winners will be notified by direct message to arrange delivery of the Prize.
Little Bird Organics shall have no liability for Winner’s failure to receive a notification. If the Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within [2 days] from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner selected.
Winners will be announced on the Little Bird Organics Instagram and Facebook accounts via the Campaign post’s comments sections and via Campaign announcement posts on the Little Bird Organics Facebook and Instagram accounts on July 3rd 2021, NZST.
7. Terms & Conditions: Little Bird Organics reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Competition should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Little Bird Organics control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the Competition. In such a case, Little Bird Organics may select the Winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Little Bird Organics. Little Bird Organics reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Competition or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
8. Limitation of Liability: By entering, You agree to release and hold harmless Little Bird Organics and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from: (i) such entrant’s participation in the Competition and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
10. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Competition is Little Bird Organics 51c Hastie Avenue, Māngere Bridge, Auckland 2022, New Zealand.
11. The Competition is hosted by Little Bird Organics and is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Instagram.