Indian Feast Workshop and Dinner Experience
Come and join us in a Southern Indian inspired Little Bird dinner workshop that will end in a long table feast together.
The first half of the night you will learn how to cook some delicious Indian inspired plant-based dishes then we will sit together and enjoy a feast together.
Come by yourself, or introduce a friend to the amazing world of plant-based eating or bring the whole family and enjoy a cooking night out together. This will be a deliciously fun night out for everyone!
What's on the menu? You will learn how to make some of our Little Bird Southern Indian favourites:
- Dosa (a fermented Indian pancake GF)
- Fermented lime pickle
- Seasonal vegetable curry
- Fresh coconut and curry leaves salad
- Tamarind dressing
- Mango lassi
Limited spaces available.
- For a full refund, cancellations must be made a minimum of 5 working days prior to the class.
- A cancellation fee of 25% of the total ticket price will be charged for cancellations made with less than 2 days notice.
- If a cancellation is made less than 48 hours before a class, or a class attendee doesn’t turn up, then the full ticket is non-refundable.