Little Bird Un-cooking School is back!
Megan May, creator of Little Bird Organics and The Unbakery App & Cookbook will show you how to get started at home with creating your own raw, wholefoods ‘un-cooking’ style.
She will go through the WHAT’S, WHY’S and most importantly HOW you can create delicious and easy things for you and your family to thrive off.
This approach is not the be all or end all, but simply a celebration of how good plants can taste, and how great they can make you feel when you include more of them in your diet.
Create, sprout, blend and eat your way to better health and happy taste buds.
We are going to cover & taste a lot!
Fundamentals of Raw 101
- Making your own easy nut milks, cheeses & tomato sauce
- Creating your own living kitchen – growing sprouts
- Green juices
- Seasonal smoothies
- Super simple & nutritious salads & dressings
- A little something sweet
- Tastings included!
Where: Summer Street Unbakery
Time: 7pm- 9.00pm
Date: January 23rd 2018
- For a full refund, cancellations must be made a minimum of 3 days prior to the class.
- A cancellation fee of 20% of the total ticket price will be charged for cancellations made with less than 3 days notice, but more than 48 hours notice.
- If a cancellation is made less than 48 hours before a class, or a class attendee doesn’t turn up, then the full ticket is non-refundable.