Classification: Functional Mushroom Supplement
Chaga (Inonotus obliquus) is a mushroom that grows in the temperate regions of the Earth and is known as “King of the Medicinal Herbs.” Used for thousands of years, Chaga is revered for being the most adaptogenic substance on the earth, supporting your body to return to its natural capacity to resist stress. It has been used by shamans and herbalists as the ultimate tonic to support immune-building that specialises in adapting the body towards a revered level of health.
- High antioxidant content - ORAC of 50,000
- Building of the immune system
- Assist the body to adapt to external and internal stress
- Immune Defences
- High levels of anti-ageing enzyme superoxide dismutase
- Protective of the skin and the DNA
- Best food source of melanin
- Nutrient density, containing B vitamins, flavonoids, phenols, minerals, and enzymes
Wild-harvested, birch-grown, dual-extracted chaga extract 10:1.
Start with 1 tsp and increase to up to 2 tbsp per day, depending on your body’s relationship to the herb.
Changbai Mountains, China