Our Ponsonby Unbakery plays host to the first Little Bird / Storm & India High Tea event.
Storm & India present a range of delicious, rigorously sourced and carefully blended organic teas. These lovely girls take tea very seriously. We love what they do, and we also think Auckland doesn't have anywhere enough High Tea events.
So lets fix that!
In addition to the delicious teas and food, The lovely Storm and our own Megan May will be giving a little talk, and we have put together an amazing goodie bag for all attendees - more details on the treasures within to follow!
Grab some friends and join us for an hour and a half long high tea event with some delicious teas and wonderful food.
The Unbakery menu will include:
- Wong bok spring roll
- Mini bagel "lox"
- Asparagus, cucumber and cream cheese sandwich
- Courgette canneloni with kawakawa pesto and cherry tomato
- Strawberry cheesecake pop
- Mini carrot cake with orange zests and currants
- Dark chocolate truffle with freeze dried berries
- Lemon meringue shot (serve in a glass)
- Mini ginger cookie with ginger cream
- Raw'pera (chocolate biscuit with layers of coffee cream, dark chocolate and vanilla cream)
Saturday November 21st
Little Bird Unbakery, Summer Street, Ponsonby
Seatings start from 4pm (Last seating at 8.30pm)
Tickets $65. (we will contact you to confirm seating times following your booking)